LOOK MA... IM ON TV!

[YOU ONLY DIE ONCE] HOSTED BY DJ CAPCOM

Thursday, April 8, 2010

LYRICS: aon trk 8 "burn"



(PRESS PLAY TO HEAR MUSIC TO SONG)



(u heard what he said) burn this shit/
teacher gon teach ya im learn this bitch/
if my swingers cant reach'm imma burn this bitch/
ba' ba' burn'm down ashes imma earn this bitch/
cant take nothing from me, cuz i earned this shit/
im poison get away... these are germs i spit/
brandnew ranru im hair lika mammel/
get it clear best be careful, if u dont get the ammo/
get the mansion, get the lambo/
get the lear, get the condo/
switch the dash, switch the seats,
switch the doors, switch the console/
fuck is all the talk about/
fuck the talk lets chalk'm out/
on second thought, lemme watch my mouth/
just have the bouncers walk'm out/
gunrule wit me, the skee gon back me/
d fuck wit me, & the harbor know whats hatnin/
k zoo wit me, lansing gon back me/
flint fuck with me, but the nasty know hatnin/

No comments:

Post a Comment