LOOK MA... IM ON TV!

[YOU ONLY DIE ONCE] HOSTED BY DJ CAPCOM

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

THIS IS A EMAIL FROM MY MOM: MRS EVERYTHING



MY MOM WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER AND WAS IN THE HOSPITAL RECEIVING SURGERY. WHILE I WAS SITTING IN HOSPITAL I WROTE THIS SONG... "MRS. EVERYTHING"

(press play to hear song)

"MRS EVERYTHING" RANRU FT. BUB BENTLEY BEMIS & JOEY B.

THIS IS THE RESPONSE FROM "MRS EVERYTHING" AFTER SHE HEARD THE SONG FOR THE 1ST TIME!

hey! I thought that was the nicest thing a child can do for his mother, by putting your heart and your expression on a cd just for me! you never express yourself or share your feelings to no one but quari and darren. now this made me feel special and it really touch my heart and brought tears to my eyes., like a overflo of gods praises and release. I didn't know you still had it like that. I'm going to published this and get me some big mulla bucks and sell you out. CHICKAPAYE! thanks for looking out and thanks for being my son when no one else was there. But the good word is we are not alone. with god on our side who else do we need. love you always and for ever MRS. EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment