LOOK MA... IM ON TV!

[YOU ONLY DIE ONCE] HOSTED BY DJ CAPCOM

Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE IDIOT BOX



I RELASPED... IM BACK ADDICTED TO THE TELEVISION. The news, 106 & park, i love raymond, the Simpson's & even the american idol. Thats right the muthafucking idol! (i hate the shit) but just like most addicts who hate their drug of choice but loves the feeling the drug gives them and continues to use (thats me). For almost two years i stayed away from the idiot box... this year im back hook'd.

The more television i watch, dumber i feel. I need help! i need to go book shopping, i need to take all these tv's off the wall and replace them with book shelves. If my son see's me reading more and not watching television maybe he'll stop destroying his books & stop crying everytime his dvd ends. (im just saying)

No comments:

Post a Comment