LOOK MA... IM ON TV!

[YOU ONLY DIE ONCE] HOSTED BY DJ CAPCOM

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A EMAIL FROM MY BROTHER GQ'

had dream last night that you were dying when I woke up I asked God was the dream from him. He said yes. I asked what was it that was the cause, cancer?, lung cancer?- what was that that I saw (?)and God replied conspiracy: Satan has conspired against him for his life. Seek the LORD while He may be found call upon him while He is near! This was some dream-I wept uncontrollably and could hardly talk when Dana was wondering what was going on. Be very watchful of your actions. Not just "street relate" but in your endeavors & pursuits especially anything that has to do with pursuits of music. I know this is not something you want to hear, who would want to but know that I love you & GOD loves you and I apologize on behalf of the every Christian and every Church that you came in contact with that may have given you a bad impression even if it was me. God is good and really worth living for. The book of Isaiah says "Come let us reason together though your sins be as (red as) scarlet I will make them white as snow."

~Quari 7/20/07

No comments:

Post a Comment