LOOK MA... IM ON TV!

[YOU ONLY DIE ONCE] HOSTED BY DJ CAPCOM

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LYRICS: DOPE TRK 1 "KNEE DEEP" VRS1




yeah... what the f' u think or thought it was/
back on my wolf shit, my pack back all of us/
back on my hood shit, the truth is i never left/
i just took a step back & controlled it from a higher step/
(yup) I'm back on my shit again... i been had Gunrule I'm tryna get Michigan/
i was just in Benton harbor i heard they get it in/
all in Lansing on Waverly trapping/
shout out to k zoo, i heard they need yae too/
i get love in skee town now u know what that do/
I'm glad u back Ru... (shit) I'm glad I'm back to/
i just gotta glad bag, paid for STR8 cash/
we don't f' with featherweights, boy up ya weight class/
all this rap about heavy weight just makes us laugh/
(ha ha) that's a joke & a half/
when last month order was a boat & a half/



No comments:

Post a Comment