LOOK MA... IM ON TV!

[YOU ONLY DIE ONCE] HOSTED BY DJ CAPCOM

Thursday, February 18, 2010

LYRICS: "untitled" BUB BENTLEY BILLIONAIRE FT. RANRU & D-$MOOVE

44 aim low, pops told me aim high/
u know the game score, ran got the game high/
Ran is the damn truth u r a damn lie/
i may jay z u... But u could never dame i/
Molotov c4 land mine/
land shark vanilla dutch, vanilla bone on my landline/
He aim shoot miss... I land mine/
u must be damn blind/
not to see ran shine/
U just hustled on the corner I ran mine/
oops I ran yours, I been down & I can only go up like lam doors/
He get pissed he slam doors/
i just switch I change whores/
I bring pain, open sores/
private beach open shores/
she into open toes, keys open doors
RAzors opens keys, keyless entry push start... You'll see/
mini van ran no rims dual screen/

No comments:

Post a Comment