LOOK MA... IM ON TV!

[YOU ONLY DIE ONCE] HOSTED BY DJ CAPCOM

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

LYRICS: MMNLN TRK 10 "SO PROUD OF U"



(PRESS PLAY TO HEAR MUSIC TO SONG)


I'm so proud of u... look how fast u grown/
how tall are you, my ya hair is long/
how'd u get so smart... u better watch your tone/
u got your daddy's strength, that's why u so strong/
i been proud of u... since the day u was born/
& I'll be proud of u, til the day I'm gone/
when i heard this beat, & the track came on/
u came across my mind, so i wrote this song/
your daddy's 1st born... daddy's only girl/
daddy's 1st love.... daddy's whole world/
& daddy is so proud when he see Lil girl/
to grow up to be so pretty in this ugly foul world/
through out the trials & tribbies, trapped, clam'd & shelled/
after all of that pressure u will grow to be a pearl/
look @ daddy's Lil girl... I'm so proud of u the proudest daddy in the world/

No comments:

Post a Comment