LOOK MA... IM ON TV!

[YOU ONLY DIE ONCE] HOSTED BY DJ CAPCOM

Saturday, October 31, 2009

LYRICS TROY CEASAR FT. RANRU, COMPOSITION "Oooo BABY"




im just playing the sideline, watching the offense/
duckin the side whinders, me n my side chick/
she strapped lika sidearm, she flip like a sidekick/
i call her my side chick, but i rather ride wit/
her; then ride wit all them niggas that ride dick/
we came thru side door, cuz on we that boss shit/
in the vip where the boss sit/
just me n my boss bitch/
tell them boyz boss up, we on that devos shit/
shes my sarah palin, & im running for office/
ranru mccain come in bricks & boxes/
fly... my game sly & as slick a fox is/
swiper no swiping, dismiss the nonsense/
all cash, no swiping; we soooo accomplished
later for them banks... who needs accountants/
i bring the cash home & together we count it/
(oooh baby)



No comments:

Post a Comment